Key businesses that have remained open during COVID-19 are required to put social distancing measures in place for staff and public safety.
Current Social Distancing Advice
Key retail premises that have remained open should:
- Ensure a distance of two meters between customers and staff
- Limit customer numbers to ensure spacing can be observed
- Queue control with adequate social distancing
- Use signage and controls to control the flow of movement whilst maintaining distancing
Stretch barriers are the work horses of high volume crowd control traffic areas. BE Furniture Sales has recently dispatched 2000 stretch barriers to NHS facilities to help with maintaining social distancing.
All products are available with bulk buy discounts.
LG-18-D Stretch Barrier (Black), from £20.90 excl. VAT/ £25.08 inc. VAT
LG-18-D Stretch Barrier (Blue), from £20.90 excl. VAT/ £25.08 inc. VAT
Retractable Stretch Barrier (Maintain Social Distance), from £28.00 excl. VAT
LG-18-D Stretch Barrier (Red), from £20.90 excl. VAT/ £25.08 inc. VAT
Barrier Post & Ropes
LG-9-C Crown Top Barrier Posts, from £17.05 excl. VAT/ £20.46 inc. VAT
Blue Braided Ropes, from £7.90 excl. VAT/ £9.48 inc. VAT
LG-14-D Barrier Posts, from £22.60 excl. VAT/ £27.12 inc. VAT
Black Braided Ropes, from £7.90 excl. VAT/ £9.48 inc. VAT
Our sister company provides these social distancing crowd control to hire, with long term hire rates to help businesses through this unprecedented times.
- Social Distancing Control for Businesses & Key Facilities
- Advice for Restaurants and COVID-19
- Crowd Management and Using Crowd Control Barriers, Fencing, Staging
- Guide to Crowd Control Barriers for Events, Exhibitions, Festivals
- Cafe Barriers Buying Guide