After the previous Christmas wash out, the last thing your restaurant or cafe needs is to display closed hours to potential customers over the Christmas period in Google.
By default your Google Business Profile will display public holiday hours as “Hours May Differ” or “Closed” if your set hours lands on a particular day, so update your business hours today for the upcoming Christmas period, including any extended opening hours.
Set your Restaurants Special Hours
- Log into your business profile account (https://business.google.com/locations)
- Info Section >> Special Hours
- Pre Populated with Official UK Holidays
- Mark as Closed, Open or Extended Hours
Business Profile Hours
Your special hours are below, regular hours and more hours.
You will see Christmas dates already displayed, select the pencil icon to edit.
Confirm, update or extend the hours.
Whilst you are in your business profile, you may want to update your cover image with something a bit more festive, or perhaps post your Christmas Specials or Events you are offering.
If you are having trouble with your listing our resident Google Business Consultant will be able to guide you to setting your special hours or managing your business profile.
- Display Outdoor Seating in Google My Business for Your Restaurant / Cafe
- Is Your Restaurant Christmas-Ready?
- Get Your Café Ready for Christmas
- Al Fresco Dining: What Restaurants and Cafes Should Consider
- Commercial Outdoor Furniture Buying Guide